Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: pre paid lawyers

PPL is a great Idea, and works exactly as advertised.

No matter how you want to argue it, it's the best idea going.

For a tad over $300/yr you have an excellent attorney available for almost any contingency, in ANY STATE in the US. Also, should you have a pre-existing issue, or criminal charge, no the membership doesn't cover your meth lab, or the charges resulting from your blowing up your apartment building, nor the pesky civil suits that always seem to follow, it does however, provide you a MINIMUM of a 25% discount on the posted hourly rate, often more than that.

The guy who said you pay full price is simply, a liar. (Imagine that, what are the odds?)

My Attorney for many years is a PPL designated attorney, he is a 30 yr Corporate litigator, and has fed a large contractor their lunch, for me, prior to my membership in Pre Paid Legal. I became aware of PPL through him, when I was suing in a state, in which, he wasn't licensed.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but from what I've read, the negative comments on this topic are based on pure nonsense.

No, $300/yr doesnt buy you legal immunity, just as medical insurance doesn't solve all of your medical problems.

Insurance, is nothing more than the means by which one off sets unforeseen liability.... Now in this business, unforeseen liability is our constant shadow. In a world where an idiot can find a judge to decide that the Pledge of Allegiance is Unconstitutional, having an attorney on retainer, is just a damned good idea..

Mike O'Conner

> I am not only a member of Pre-Paid Legal, but I also sell the memberships. I would like to talk with you personally to go over the entire program with you, and answer all your questions.
> All attorneys are AV rated by the Martindale-Hubble directory, which is the highest rating for law firms. Regarding one of your replies, there are no attorneys fresh out of school with an AV rating. Check it out. For accurate and in depth info on the Pre-Paid Legal Membership, please call me at 513-406-0211.
> > has anybody checked into this prepaid attourneys?? u pay $25 amth and if u need em u just call. nonpays and crooks beware!!![flipoff[wave
This is CABL.com posting #76811. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt83
Posted in reply to: Re: pre paid lawyers by Madeline
There are 0 replies to this message