Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Adelphia still running

Yes, a half-billion is just a piece of the pie considered to what is just owed to just the top 3 manufactures as mentioned in "CT Pipeline" today. They owe as follows acording to the article:

SA - $89 Million
Motorola - $49 Million
C-Cor.net - $33 Million

Over $171 Million...WOW! Not to mention more domino effect. C-Cor.net will lay-off 260 employees due to this debt issue due to "CT". Hopefully the industry and economy will turn around shortly for us all. As long as we keep our strong will and determination going through these difficult times, things will get better. Time changes everything...unfortunately not knowing how much time can crush a person without backup. Keep strong fellow "broadbanders"! (USA)

> Anyone can go to NASDAQ webpages and search for Adelphia or type in the symbol ADELQ to get current information.
> With what I know I can tell you that the company is concerned with getting thier upgrade projects completed however the more immediate concern is maintaining daily operations. A lot of areas were adversely affected by the chapter 11 filing, the 1/2 billion dollars of loan money that was approved for use will most likely be eaten up in this process.
> I would estimate that no answers will be available on the upgrade issues for another 30 to 45 days if not longer.
> Don't mean to rain on anyones parade but these are the facts as I know them.
>
This is CABL.com posting #76782. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt8A
Posted in reply to: Re: Adelphia still running by cableupgrade
There are 0 replies to this message