Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: THORN in YOUR SIDE!!!!!!

Hello Thorn,

Let me tell you what the 'obvious' is, and has been, all throughout this thread of venom;  IF you were  happy and not the loser you say you are not, you would be enjoying life doing whatever happy people do, and living like happy people do in their little 'gingerbread' homes, (you were so willing to show us it made me think of a stinking pervert that had never been laid showing off pictures of women he never knew claiming to sleep all of them) and putting all this behind you.  Never wanting to remember it.  With this evidence in mind, I have determined you are the loser, still angry with people who had nothing to do with your personal demise, and are here doing what losers do; seeking momentary false satisfaction by trying to make others feel like the dipstick you have become.  Shows over, stop trying to back out of it by saying you were only amused at how easy it was to make others cry...another lie.  You are still trying to convince yourself that we might believe anything you said.  I am going to infer ,yet. another possibility...these characteristic patterns displayed by you are equal to that of a jilted lover=turned-stalker!!!  You are not only a loser you are a perverted loser !!!  And for the life of me I do not know how it could take any one a year to sweep a stinking node...unless you were also the loser splicer that put it together.    Oh yea, so you will feel better about your loser self, know this, I am crying, too.  cause I can't be like you....right.

so long Lard-ass

Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #76750. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt74
There are 0 replies to this message