Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ********STILL NEED TRAPERS IN COLORADO********

Greetings,

I always, ... usually,...sometimes I mind my own business, OK?!?  But in this particular situation it is kind  of my  business.  I had gone to Denver and met Brian, a couple of the techs working for him.  So that is why I am sticking my neck out here .  Brian is telling you the truth from what I seen.  He is also honest about  a day may come when they only hit for about 75 to 100 dollars a day.  Probably equal to the same ratio as traps and not traps.  I always stand for Truth and Brian is forthright about the job, we have to commend him on that.  I know first glance thios appeared to be someone taking advantage of the situation by scalping prices on many who need work right now.  Although, I believe he is making good money on this project as well, I seen no evidence of Brian taking advantage of anyone here and will also add that he is a very polite and respectful of  others kind of person.  If anyone is in his area and is looking to make some money West-Tech, operated by Brian Lawson is worth looking into.

That is all I have to say and in noway meant harm to any, only trying to stand for someone that is offering a fair deal

Til' we speak again, take good care

lPetergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #76512. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt4e
There is 1 reply to this message