Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sales N. Minnesota Start 7/15/02 Two Openings

hey there "not good enough to be accepted", the only reason it was the sh*tiest place to live was becuase you were there. get bent!(bash)

>
> You want door to door salespeople post notices at the local high schools in your area. This site is for guys who WORK for a living, idiot. btw - I grew up near White Bear lake and lived in the Twins for several years until I was old enough to get the hell outa there. Definately the sh**iest place on earth to live - you keep your crisp cool winter days and your ashole "i'm better than you" mentality people all to yourself.
> > LIMIT 2 OPENINGS! Door to Door Sales. Great Door Offers. Rent Paid. No Chargebacks. No Retention. Paid Weekly. Excellent Commissions! Analog, Digital, Internet, Upgrades. Enjoy the cool crisp North Central MN summer! Call Frank at 800.918.8986 or e-mail Frank at (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #76483. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt3L
Posted in reply to: Re: Sales N. Minnesota Start 7/15/02 Two Openings by cablesuks
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sales N. Minnesota Start 7/15/02 Two Openings Splicerchic 6/29/2002 7:46:00 PM