Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Winebags is Here!

have you ever thought of starting your own comedy show?? I got a lot of laughs from your postings!!!!(roll)(roll)(nod)

> (eww)Congratulations to the two of you who found the missing words. As for the rest of you illiterates, some of you folds have a real issue with commas. My question for you today is: “Do you just have your head up your ass for warmth or what?” I recognize that this must be a tough question for many of you, but I’m here to tell you that there is hope for your ignorant a**.
>
> The world is a different place than it was 20 years ago when I started in this business. I had the same attitude and expectations as most of you. Finally I grew up and got out of this mess. I was tired of being one step above a carnival worker, but I truly believe that all but two of you are one step below a carnival worker. Especially sprdave. What kind of joke name is that?
>
> Some joker accused me of not having my email in the open. Obviously he, big assumption on my part, but indeed it was there. For the few that can’t fine it, my email address is (-REDACTED-) . I’m more than happy to critique your grammar if you have the guts!
>
This is CABL.com posting #76468. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt3w
Posted in reply to: Winebags is Here! by winebags2003
There are 0 replies to this message