Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: PC side - Modem Installer with Experience

hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

I am phasing out my "PC SIDE" modem installers. So is everybody else. It's tupis to roll two crews to every job with the utter lack of PC skill needed to do "PC side" modem installs.

A good RF installer is FAAAAAARRRRRR more valuable. You should learn how to run some cable.

BTW, we do over 120 jobs a day, mainly HSD installs and that PC side only crap is stupid.

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for work near the IL or IN or MI area, although I will consider higher paying offers in other locations. I worked for Utilicom in Peoria for a few months before they closed. I am fast and have a 95% initial success rate. I take care of each and every case myself - you will never have to go back to a house on a PC issue. I require 8 jobs a day, and can do up to 14.
>
> I prefer to start this Monday, July 1, and must start by Monday, July 8. I require at least $30 per job, and I will check references for payment history.
>
> Please call me at 616-372-2817 before Sunday or at 309-253-5349 afterwards. You can also email me at (-REDACTED-) , although I prefer phone contact. I have a resume available upon request.
>
> Thanks for your time,
>
> Chris Shaull
This is CABL.com posting #76349. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt1B
Posted in reply to: PC side - Modem Installer with Experience by talnus
There are 0 replies to this message