Create your free account now! Sign up

Still looking for coax splicing

Bottom line guys, I am still looking for a coax-splicing project, I, Dave Hadley, Hadley Comm. Inc., have been coax splicing since the 1989-91 550Mhz upgrade in Va. Beach-(Cox), for then Kennedy Cable. Since then I have worked on upgrades for Time Warner-Wilmington, NC; Media One-Richmond,VA & Franklin, TN; Charter-La Grange GA & Suffolk, VA; TCI-Milledgeville, GA; Comcast-Perry, FL & Montgomery Co. MD; Marcus-Cambridge, MD; Premier Cable-Fredricksburg, VA. I have worked on these systems directly through the following Primes: Burnup & Sims (now Mastec), Crown Fiber, Ervin Cable Construction, Cable Constructors Inc., GDI, Prime Comm., Shanco (now Mastec), Capitol Cable Const., & Mastec. I have current phone #s & contacts from all of these projects. My reputation as a honest thorough hard-working individual has never been questioned. All of this being said, I cannot work out of town for 18 cents/ft., the numbers just don't add up, when we're talking bucket truck payments, liability & worksmans comp., gas, tools, hotel/motel & meal allowances. So, if you are a prime contractor looking for a quality company call me @ 757-435-7581. I know things in the industry are tough, I was working the upgrade in Loudon Co., VA for Adelphia through Capitol Cable Const. when the meltdown hit. Adelphia owes me money, as I'm sure is the case with many other companies & individuals out there. No use crying about it, just pick up the pieces and move on. Note that I said Adelphia owes me, Not Capitol Cable! Billy McGolrick, owner of CCC liquidated some of his personal holdings to pay each contractor 10% of outstanding invoices, now there is a man with integrity, thank you Billy. I know this ad is long-winded, and maybe I just needed to vent a little, but it is hard when you want to work, know you can do the work, yet there seems to be nothing available. Thank You in advance for any leads or contacts. Dave Hadley @ 757-435-7581.
This is CABL.com posting #76286. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt0A
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Still looking for coax splicing PooPooPookie 7/1/2002 6:27:00 PM