Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 3-5 lineman and field super for KS

Well, I suggest to you (you MUST be GREEN) that in the future, do alittle homework, BEFORE driving 1300 miles! DUH! Know what you're "driving into-getting something in WRITING is smart (yes, some will take offense to that-BUT that's a BIG FLAG!)
"Tried to turn it into a long term job"? In one day? LOL! And as far as "an old man" watching you (for one day, telling you what you're doing wrong....well I'd say "the old man" is a smart one, because like you said "there one day" hmm you are MORE THAN LIKELY VERY GREEN and He probably knew it and wasn't going to let you butcher the coax! There's a posting for .12 cents a foot and no motels paid. Perhaps that's more for you.
Get real!

, tay where you are. i had every intention to turn jerry's job into a long term one but the first day i got there the hourly rate i was promised wasnt even close. and when i was told over the phone that i could stay on hours, i was then told no you must go on piece work. and the equipment being used was a joke too. they expect you to run cable but dont give you anything to make the job easier and expect you to compensate for it i dont think so. all i have to say is that i drove 1300 miles and i worked one day, one day too much. and one last thing, i didnt come from a sh** company to work for you and when i go out to work and i have a old man standing there telling me how im doing it all wrong i will do what i did QUIT!!!! (nono)(nono)
>
> > we are lookin for 3-5 lineman to do maintenance, new build and fiber. Also a field supervisor, who can keep an eye on the crews and do a little QC.
> > Due to the recent events that have hit us lately, we will need references for 3 yrs w/phone#s and copy of drivers liscense for all positions applied for, b-4 anyone will be put out in the field.
> > We can pay hours or ftg. for the lineman, salary or ftg for the super.
> > If interested contact GT @ 316 393 7994 or jerry@ 316-204-3559
This is CABL.com posting #76252. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtZ2
Posted in reply to: Re: 3-5 lineman and field super for KS by brows69
There are 0 replies to this message