Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who Knows...

that was cabledogwife that trashed you hun...not princess, she empathizes with you so do I. you write what you need to hun...get it out...this is EXACTLY the place to air your concerns no matter what that dogs wife says...i think the most of us are on your side....and i understood what you were doing as do most so don't feel the need to explain yourself to the retarded...God bless dear.(rainbow)

> Listen, to all you people out there reading my posts. You might critisize me and you certainly are entitled to your opinion, but hear this: Every since I started "airing my personal business, and preaching and whining" so some of you refer to it, I have had much sucess in getting some support from the DOG with fleas daddy I am married to. I know that he reads this forum and it is making him madder than hot tin on a hot day, not to mention the fact that everybody he works with has been raising hell with him. So to this I am thankful. At least he's doing something with his money that he SHOULD do and not just blowing all of it on drugs and women. And by the way, to CABLEPRINCESS, I did not offer myself for sale. I was making light of the fact that I have been a doding house wife,and a naive one at that. So what if I took affirmative action against my husband on this cable bar. It is free and it is world wide. Why not utilize it. I appreciate all the help from all of you. Your kindess and kind words will be returned to you someday. And to all those that think that the "system" can get child support from the parents. Not if they don't own anything, live in hotels, and are working under other subs; under the table. So you tell me how to get him. I have a order, just can't be inforced because he is hiding in the "cracks of the system" and he knows it. At least the people he works with are raising hell with him and telling him to straighten up.
>
> mommycable(angel)(heart)
This is CABL.com posting #76204. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtZg
Posted in reply to: Who Knows... by mommycable
There are 0 replies to this message