Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: For those who can read!

hey winebags!!!! can you red this...f*** YOU sh** STAIN!!!(flipoff)

> Since you are having a hard time reading yourself, you may want to read the section you are in "UNMODERATED". See, that means you can say what you like and discuss what you wish without panty waists like yourself bustin up all da fun. These guys work hard and deserve to vent on these no-payin crapheads that steal from them...they can be lookin 4 luv or sellin their bodies for all we care...the whole point is...all your post did was whine as well and I hope it felt good to get it out because thats what this is for...Be Safe Yall.(joker)
>
> > It's pretty amazing what a sorry group of people that are posting messages to this site these days. It appears that everyone has a problem, and it’s always some other person’s fault and not their own. It could be issues on salaries, back pay, or a personality that one finds difficult to work with. Well, I have several pointers for those of you with a third grade education or higher which should help you.
> >
> > 1. Learn how to enunciate all of your words, and for crying out loud, learn how to spell
> > 2. Turn on the news or go to any website that contains some news. The Disney Channel doesn’t count.
> > a. Notice the drop in the stock market over the past few years
> > 3. There are no guarantees in life
> > a. Many of you think that the companies and contractors owe you something. Grow up. What do you owe them.
> > 4. For those of you that made it to high school, remember when the guidance counselor gave you the test, “Sir, would you like frys with that order?”
> > That was your first clue that should of accepted a career in the food service industry
> >
> > I’m pleased to address any more of your whinning when posted to this site in the future.
> >
> > Yours truly,
> > Jim Wines
> > (laser)
This is CABL.com posting #76194. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtY6
Posted in reply to: For those who can read! by winebags2002
There are 0 replies to this message