Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Careers

I knew eventually someone would take that wrong....

I wasn't insulting In-House people.... (I was a Construction Supervisor for an MSO for a while.)  It's been my experience that most (NOT ALL) In-House folks have always been In-House and have most likely never had some of the worries that most Contractors or Sub-Contractors have had to deal with.

Another thing: Why is it some of you opinionated people fail to leave a name or e-mail address with your comments...??  If you felt so strongly about your convictions, you'd think you have the balls to let the world know who you are.....

By the way: In 16 years in this industry, I've not known 1 contractor who needed food stamps.  I could see how that with the way things have become recently, with the economy the way it's been and having to deal with people who have the opinions of contractors such as yours, one might have to worry about it....

Not to worry.....Things are about to change....!

Now, bearing all that in mind, why are YOU so defensive...??

Later,

SD

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #76179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtYR
Posted in reply to: Re: New Careers by xmod
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: New Careers xmod 6/26/2002 5:10:00 PM