Create your free account now! Sign up

Hang in the cbl Mom

As usual it never fails that someone can't read the message left and understand it. LET ME PUT THIS STRAIGHT IN ENGLISH WHICH I HOPE YOU CAN READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You said the KEY WORD YOU HAD TO WORK AND TAKE CARE A SWEET DAUGHTER. You have a job that can bring in a good living. Not everyone in this world is bless with the money. If you have no income its a little hard to buy food for your children. Having a job made it easier to get daycare while you were at work and you were able to feed her. So you much have been brought up with a SILVER SPOON. You have a lot of nerve to pass judgement on someone that does fair as well as you. That DEADBEAT DAD SURE IS EATING WHY AREN'T HIS KIDS. If you don't understand what it like to go with out I hope you never have to find out. For a kid it is difficult to go to school and your friends know your poor, they tease you and are very cruel like some people I've read on this web site. And its a shame to be so cruel to others. Fell blessed you can provide for your daughter but grow up and smell the coffee perk cause its not like that for everyone. There are deadbeat Dads in every trade in the world. AND I NEVER SAID CBL DAWGGS WERE JERKS. I've been married to a Cbl Dawgg for 22yrs on 4th of july. There are good and bad people all over the world the same goes for Dawggs, Electricians, Plumbers. Carpenters and everyother profession people work in both make and female. So look at what your reading before jumping the gun.
This is CABL.com posting #76082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtXi
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hang in the cbl Mom linedogJJD13 6/26/2002 2:20:00 AM