Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re Well put!

Hey dishguy! Do you suppose you'll have enough work to put all of us cable guys to work when you rule the world with your mighty dish? I think maybe you got on the wrong website. You're fighting a loosing battle with that dish stuff on here. Maybe you should visit www.dishpanhands.com.(roll)(joker)

> You hardly warrant a reply. Obviously you have nothing substantial to add to the discussion or you would have. The only ones taking a beating right now are the cable companies.
>
> > Onetec, seems like you are a man with limited knowledge. Save yourself a verbal beating. Be sure you know what you are talking about.(poke)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> > > I hate to break it to you guys, but you can’t back any of that up. How is cable gonna crush dish’s? Quality? Nope, not even close. Price? HA! Service? We all know better than that. Smell the coffee, if cable keeps acting like it still has a monopoly, they will lose this battle
> > >
> > >
> > > > Your right about the cable vs. dish. A Good well maintained system will crush a dish company, But what hurts the cable companys is customer service! and thats what is hurting us,No customers no money! even after a rebuild they do nothing to make sure the customer has a great looking picture. you have to have good drops,good fittings, and a good conection all the way to the back of the TV. And without that, you don't have a good looking picture! At the price's there charging People want good service, And the bottom line is, Untill they do that, They are gona lose a lot of customers. hell you + me woulden't pay for a crappy picture either, And thats the fack! All they care about is numbers not the customer! (hammer)(nutbags)
This is CABL.com posting #75951. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtVb
Posted in reply to: Re: Re Well put! by onetec
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Re Well put! onetec 6/25/2002 1:21:00 AM