Create your free account now! Sign up

well said linedog!!

I agree,,,not all deadbeat parents are fathers and especially not all cable dawgs. The reason she got blasted on here wasn't for her misfortune it was first for putting herself up for sale then sounding like a preacher. Sorry I feel for her but this isn't the place to air your family woes.
I have a great cable dawg husband and I appreciate all he does for us!!(wink)

> I take offence to the comments you made in your post, my X-wife left myself and our daughter just two weeks after our daughters second birthday, I raised my little girl by myself for two years without the luxury of family and friends to help, all the while I worked full time building cable and making a great living for my little girl, now I am remarried and have two more kids, all living in the house I bought with my wife and I, and let me tell you I happen to know more deadbeat dads not in cable than I do in cable, and by the way I recieved a letter from my x telling me that she would make more money from child support than she does working so she filed for custody after the first eight months of being gone, but the judge had a different feeling so I still have full custody of my little girl, and by the way her mother was ordered to pay child support about four and a half years ago, yet I have not seen one cent of it, also I have allowed her to call collect to speak to out little girl, guess what, she does'nt call. so just to inform you, not all deadbeat parents are fathers and not all deadbeat parents work in the cable field, oh and one more thing there uneducated people working in every type of work in this world, but there are also quite a few very intelligent people working in catv.
This is CABL.com posting #75905. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtUr
Posted in reply to: Re: Cabl MOM, hand in there by linedogJJD13
There are 0 replies to this message