Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Talking of Dipsticks

Look here goddamn punk!  I am not old!  I do not drink so you will not find me in any of your loser-f6ck8ing-lounges!  Why couldn't you just shut the f7ck op instead of stirring crap you ain't ready for.  Now that  you have called me a liar and have called me out on this...lets do it Mr. f8cking linesman!!  Where do you live? I will be on my way as soon as you give me a phone number and address...Think I won't?  I mean what the f7ck I say , now let's do this...l I will be the guy in the Lincoln Mark VIII...It is my third one in less then two years wanttobet on that ?

I will come tell you why I can quit any f7cking job or time I want to .  I don't need to bring copies of my weekly checks for an average of 4500 dollars per week because on this same page of the'Bar' there are at least two here that seen it all, one of which I may end up training to do what I do.  I haven't worked in eightonths because I don' t have to.  Want to bet on that ? You f***in' idiot!?!

Well let's do this you tell me where to meet you ...NOW?!? BIG TALKER,  Back up your bullsh**!@   Punk!@  because I am ready to back everything I say!

Petergunn Lookstwice

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #75830. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtTe
Posted in reply to: Re: Talking of Dipsticks by voices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Talking of Dipsticks RR4490 6/23/2002 4:34:00 AM