Create your free account now! Sign up

Cabl MOM, hand in there

I've read what a lot of these MALE DAWGG'S have written. I have never seen such stupid males even for CBL DAWGGs. If they had a clue what it takes to raise kids then they would have to possess a brain. In 15yrs of Cbl Dawg work they are far and few inbetween. I've been married to my Dawg for 22yrs. He has a daughter now grown. But he loves his daughter and he made sure he paid his child support before we paid anything in out household. She was is responsiblity and he stood up for her. He was always an Honorable Father. This is a concept I see on this site is unheard of. Whether you were leagally married or not, you need to contact the STATE ATTORNEY FOR CHILD SUPPORT EENFORCEMENT. I bet a DAWG or two has seen this courtroom. If you have a SS# they will find him. If you know where he is working city, state and even better the name of the company, it will speed things up. As long as he is the real father they will drag his ass into court.  You may have to call them frequently and stay on there ass too. If he don't pay you and you keep dragging him into court they will eventually lock him up. After 1st appearence if he fail to comply with a court order he will lose his Drivers Lisence until he satifies the judge with enough back payment at the time. Each time you are force to go to  Child Support Enforcement he loses his Lisences longer each time. If you have to keep providing information to the Child Support  then do it, keep pushing them after he misses 30 day start calling again. Don't let up. Keep that pressure on till the last child leaves home. NAIL HIS ASS TO THE WALL AND KEEP IT THERE.         Good Luck

This is CABL.com posting #75759. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtR5
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cabl MOM, hand in there cablenut2 6/24/2002 10:07:00 PM
Re: Cabl MOM, hand in there linedogJJD13 6/22/2002 4:09:00 PM