Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: UnionComentsPageDate

The only union I'll ever support is that of a MAN AND A WOMAN(love)

> Hi Dawgs, I have more info on the Union Poll Page. This will
> be a site that explains what are intents are, and it will
> give you a chance to have input about it. You do not have to be a supporter of Unions to have input. I encourage everyone to participate. It would effect all of us, so speak now, becouse it's still in it's EARLY development stages. Thank you to those that have e-mailed their support and comments. I am excited to hear that there are others working on the same thing. This will make the project so much easier. It is planned to begin forming ideas into policies and plans in November. That when interested parties would be brought together to work as a team on it.
> The much talked about site for inputing your thoughts and standings will be up and accepting your information on Jully 3rd, so lets get the word out. It will be running for that purpose for about three months, and then it will change over to a more informative site. Remember this is the best time to speak up. The site address is very easy to reach, just type the following numbers into your address bar:
>
> 216.70.214.166
>
> I encourage all cable related sites to put a link on their page to this site on the opening date of July 3. You know the link reaches the right place if you view a silly quiz when you hit the button. This is simply a test page for the software and data base.(my software programer has a strange sense of humor, but is a genious in his own right. He is a cable dog also, of course! He's volunteering all his time also, so please show your support.
This is CABL.com posting #75726. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtRy
Posted in reply to: UnionComentsPageDate by unitedcontractorsofAmerica
There are 0 replies to this message