Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Orius

HELL-O Fyou,

Take it easy! It sounds like you still do work for the Orius Team ... by the way ... do you want a little cheese with that whine!!! You are starting to remind me of Todd Hiller that worked at Channel/Orius. Just a bit winded as usual ... I worked at Channel and Orius ... no complaints other than the usual but I moved on to better things and better places as you should. And please get rid of that hostility and anger ... it will eat you up my friend!!!(thumbdn)

> I have woked for Orius/Channel for a couple of years. The only thing that I could tell you is that it would be the management who have the problems. Orius as a company is trying very hard to make money and there are alot of employees that are trying to help. They are helping because there is nothing out there. Some employees are woking without a raise in a couple of years but still do the job. Then you get some of these managers that don`t want to be here so they blow of the job site. Now, it looks like we are getting shut down. Alot of people will be looking for jobs because a couple of people don`t like the job site. So, if you hear managers or anybody who complains about how bad the work is, tell them to get the f*** off the job and let somebody else in.Alot of people are looking for work!
This is CABL.com posting #75610. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtPG
Posted in reply to: Re: Orius by fyou
There are 0 replies to this message