Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You got that right

They need better customer service! who wants to pay 60 to 70 dollars for a picture that looks like crap!!!!! Thats the bottom line! customer service is #1!!!!!!!! Later Dudes!!!!(skull)

> I'll tell ya what.... you are right about that. I think that there is a good reason for that too. Take a look at the prices that it costs to get these new services in your house and it is now wonder that there stocks are going down....it's just to damn expensive nobody wants it at those prices. And then you got AOL Time Warner cable giving out 1000 free hours and spending a ton on all of there advertisments and if you use the 1000 free hours and go to cancell you get "well how about another month free to make up your mind". How dumb is that!!! I know lets drop all of the free sh.. and drop the prices so that the common man can afford to watch TV. and still pay his bills. It's pretty easy math......lower prices.......more subs......more money hmmmmmmmm......sounds good to me.(tongue)(biggrin)(nod)(eek)(confused)(read)(deal)(sunny)
>
> >
> > You're wrong about the profits keeping the stockholders happy. Check out any MSO's stock chart over the last year and you'll find they are all in the crapper. The stockholders are definetly NOT HAPPY. The fact is they've all been spending loads on these upgrades, hoping the public will buy the advanced services that the upgrades make possible. Well, the public hasn't jumped for the product like they had hoped, and now the money is running low. You may not see it, but the MSO's are having it pretty rough, too.
This is CABL.com posting #75528. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtOm
Posted in reply to: Re: Lousy prices by lifeofsplices
There are 0 replies to this message