Create your free account now! Sign up

TO WADE OWNER OF FULL BORE

Wade, this is J'me Decker, we spoke on the phone when I warned everyone that your partner Ron Dillon is a liar and so on, we had a nice conversation and I was left with the impression that you are the good guy that everyone likes because your honest and because you pay on time, and ron is the bad guy that everyone hates because, well lets just say he has a lot of faults, anyway to the point of this attempted contact, it seems that either you are very buisy and forgetful or you are just like ron dillon because the customer on the job we did for you said we did a great job yet you have not paid us a cent for it and the money was due weeks ago, nor have you returned the calls made to your phone even though we have left messages on it, I am sure after reading this you will remember our conversation and our invoices because as you told me you always pay, but here is Matt's number once again just in case you have misplaced it or your phone is not taking messages correctly, 225-268-8851 thank you Wade, we look forward to hearing from you.
This is CABL.com posting #75384. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtL2
There are 0 replies to this message