Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Walkout in Delmarva(WOW)

I think that people aren't knocking you about your thinking I
think MAYBE it's the colorfull word which you are using. I understand that it is frustrating to see the DAWG get taken advantage of. I have been there. However there is an old saying. "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all". Please don't take this wrong. Just try to see the recieving end of your words. I don't know you from ADAM and I would really be offended if you tried to question my ethics. Do you really know the situation this guy is in??
Just my thoughts. Have a special day!!(usa)(bigsmile)

> You are obviously another f***ing moron. It is people like this that are putting people in this industry out of work! 13.
> 00 an hour? will that pay for your hotel, gas, meals ,your travel to get there, and send money back home?. You can make 13.00 an hour at wal-mart and stay home! Keep kissing asses of the people who ultimately will seal the coffin on our dying industry.The only people who would not agree with me are the hackers doing work for 13.00 an hour. I am not saying people should not make money,but do you think this guy is getting paid 20.00 an hour to sub the work? I dont think so. So go work for 13.00 an hour asshole!See you on the welfare line. And on a side note I am not sitting home doing nothing, but i would rather do that then neal down and kiss the asses of the people trying to kill us! So I will not keep my "fricken" mouth shut as long as these rape artist keep screwing the true "dawgs"(upyours)
>
> > it seems to me that this guy has got work available for some folks to do, which is more than alot of contractors do at this time, so why don't you just sit at home, bitch about the low prices and no work, and continue to bitch,(but not on this site) if you have nothing positive to say about someone offering work, keep your fricken mouth shut.
> >
> > > I have a better idea, how about you blow me for $14 an hour? how does that sound? You obviously have no f***ing clue what so ever of what you are doing! Hacker cut throat cocksuckers like you have to get the f*** out of this business.Do you really think you are going to get any quality people for these prices.Why dont you drive to mexico and get yourself a dump truck full of mexicans. They will do it for about 5-6 an hour.Please tell me who you are doing this work for so I can call the MSO and clean up your pile of sh** mess after you get booted! ASSHOLE!!!(flipoff)(upyours)(fry)
> > >
> > > > Pole walkout in the Delaware, Maryland and Virginia pennislua. Job is hourly with lots of overtime(job is behind schedule). Pole attachment survey-must be able to identify cable, bell, electric fiber, plus some other folks with fiber on the poles. Requires using a computer-very simple software program(trust me on this). May need to take cable attachment heights. Computer and laser supplied. Bring your binoculars. All ariel, some backyards. 100,000 poles still left and possible extension of project into south jersey. Will need work history, contact number, date available. Pay starts at 13/hr. Send info to (-REDACTED-) yesterday.
This is CABL.com posting #75273. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtKf
Posted in reply to: Re: Walkout in Delmarva(WOW) by stopyourcrying
There are 0 replies to this message