Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Walkout in Delmarva(WOW)

it seems to me that this guy has got work available for some folks to do, which is more than alot of contractors do at this time, so why don't you just sit at home, bitch about the low prices and no work, and continue to bitch,(but not on this site) if you have nothing positive to say about someone offering work, keep your fricken mouth shut.

> I have a better idea, how about you blow me for $14 an hour? how does that sound? You obviously have no f***ing clue what so ever of what you are doing! Hacker cut throat cocksuckers like you have to get the f*** out of this business.Do you really think you are going to get any quality people for these prices.Why dont you drive to mexico and get yourself a dump truck full of mexicans. They will do it for about 5-6 an hour.Please tell me who you are doing this work for so I can call the MSO and clean up your pile of sh** mess after you get booted! ASSHOLE!!!(flipoff)(upyours)(fry)
>
> > Pole walkout in the Delaware, Maryland and Virginia pennislua. Job is hourly with lots of overtime(job is behind schedule). Pole attachment survey-must be able to identify cable, bell, electric fiber, plus some other folks with fiber on the poles. Requires using a computer-very simple software program(trust me on this). May need to take cable attachment heights. Computer and laser supplied. Bring your binoculars. All ariel, some backyards. 100,000 poles still left and possible extension of project into south jersey. Will need work history, contact number, date available. Pay starts at 13/hr. Send info to (-REDACTED-) yesterday.
Jerry Edgar
This is CABL.com posting #75262. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtJ4
Posted in reply to: Re: Walkout in Delmarva(WOW) by stopyourcrying
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Walkout in Delmarva(WOW) GlassMechanic 6/18/2002 12:07:00 PM
Re: Walkout in Delmarva(WOW) stopyourcrying 6/18/2002 10:42:00 AM