Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Orius

worked for orius myself...under dick maben and roger ross excel cable originally.. they treated me fairly well. what is orius up to these days
> I know just what you mean. You do your best and the few that do do there worst don't care just as long as they get paid every week. Then you start to get to the point that if they don't care why shoud you. And honestly I like the company I have not had one bad thing to say about it the whole time that I have worked for them, I think that it is just those few people that mess it up for everybody and just don't give a damn.
>
> > Look. I`m not bitter, I am just sick of reading how everybody is taking a crack at the company.I usually don`t respond to anything. I just like to read alot, to see what`s going on with other companys. Just a couple of days ago, I`ve been hearing how we were getting shut down because the quality of work was so bad. But it was funny how just 3 months ago a few people were saying they didn`t care if this place would shut down.And how they could get a job anywhere else. But my question is, What about the people who don`t have anywhere else to go? (confused)
> >
> > > I agree with you old timer, I was posting out of my own curiosity and did not mean to stir things up. God bless.
This is CABL.com posting #75206. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtJa
Posted in reply to: Re: Orius by lifeofsplices
There are 0 replies to this message