Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Underground utility construction

If you have any telco experience send me some refences and a company profile. We will have upcoming work in Texas and surrounding states starting mid July. Interested email (-REDACTED-) . Must be telco experienced.
> To Whom It May Concern:
> · I am the owner of a small underground utility contracting company. What we offer is Underground utility construction, which includes the placing of all pipes and or cable-lines for the utility provider. In a growing market of Network technology and the fast growth of this industry I see a need for out side installation of pipe and fiber and a communication line also cable TV lines. We provide full commercial insurance with umbrella policy with an aggregate coverage. Services we provide are Underground construction installation with a pipe and cable combination fiber installation from the curb to the house. We have a very low over head and we can pass the savings to the utility provider. Not giving up quality that the industry deserves. So if you are in need of a company that has the tools and the experience to place your network or communications lines at an affordable cost to you call Clark’s Cable Construction.
> Sincerely,
> Rob Clark Mobile: 904-535-4025
> Home: 904-880-8460
> Fax: 904-260-9290
> NEXTEL:160*34*6441
> E-mail: (-REDACTED-)
>
This is CABL.com posting #75181. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtIL
Posted in reply to: Underground utility construction by Clark's Cable
There are 0 replies to this message