Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Profiles

Greetings Shelley,

Thank you for your kind words in reference to previous postings.  I am returning the favor here to you.  I support your suspicion.  I am not able to give credit or blame to those that leave their profiles empty.  I believe there is a reason they are not putting names and numbers there.  It has to be fear.  It could be fear of many different things.  We are not able to presume anything other than this.  It may be fear of populations, fear of being known..... see what I mean?  Theey may be innocent of any crime.  They may be legitimate in all there dealings and just do not wish to be recognized.  It could be as simple as that.  But, for me it creates suspicion and I never take their opinions as worth any thing because they have denied standing behind their own words and so I definitely refuse to even repeat it if they, too, are not behind it.  I will be back Sunday night to post more opinions of my own and look forward to talking to you more then. 

Til' then, Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #75070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtGY
Posted in reply to: Re: Profiles by GlassMechanic
There are 0 replies to this message