Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: reliable coax splicer/activator with........

> Reliable and Compentent with "all purpose" knowledge from construction to installs. 7 years of experience. Current qualifications as a coax splicer/activator with Cox and AT&T. Have worked for Time Warner, Charter, Media One, Cablevision, and Comcast also. Able to provide A+ references from both contractor and MSO, upon request. DO NOT need to have a babysitter, tell me what you want and its done right the first time. Able to produce a gig-free product for the customer. My construction abilities are not the fastest but it will be done in reasonable time, gig-free. As a splicer I consider myself top notch in both speed and quality as well as troubleshooting skills. Abilites include that of the Lead Tech on a splicing TEAM. Have reliable transportation and able to travel, looking to start immediatley. Other qualificaitons are a clean DL and a clean person (able to pass a drug screen)(usa) Please leave a contact number or email here on this bar posting, Thanks for any and all help.

I have work in the midwest. You can reach me toll free @ 877.436.3383
This is CABL.com posting #75049. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtGD
Posted in reply to: reliable coax splicer/activator with........ by captaincleansplice
There are 0 replies to this message