Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bryant Groves- Where were you

sorry to hear that a piece a sh** done ya like that.
If that sorry fu...r gets down this way we will let you
know. cmccable .ms(nono)

> Sorry to hear that you got burned , bro. I once bought a ladder from a POS only to discover that it "vanished" overnight. Losers will eventually get their due.
>
> I've been following this little thread and now I wanna know where he is TOO!! hahahaha! please keep us posted.(hoot)
>
> > On 6-12-02 Bryant Groves was to appear in Topeka,Ks. to submitt to a polygraph to determine wheather or not he had a part in the theft of tools from Jerry Edgar. Well what a FRIGGIN surprise, he didn't show. He will also be asked to submitt to the same test in Austin,to find out if the tools he sold me were the ones stolen in Topeka. After selling me these tools they were also stolen along with a tool trailer the next morning. His lovely wife is threatening law suits against me for defamation of character, WHAT CHARACTER. I've heard from ,probably 12 people in the last 2 weeks regarding Bryant Groves, and the the same story line keeps popping up" Damn I wish I knew you were dealing with Bryant Groves I'd have warned you about him." Not one positive responce from anyone. Be careful Cable Dogs, there's snake in Dogs' clothing. Dan Cox
This is CABL.com posting #75032. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtGm
Posted in reply to: Re: Bryant Groves- Where were you by RR4490
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bryant Groves- Where were you dancox 6/14/2002 8:38:00 PM