Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More thoughts

Greetings John,

Perhaps three words are harder to remember then I am thinking.  Wait a minute, let me try.........no, I still remember.  You said 'Get a room'.  To me and my experiences this would infer someone is thinking I might be, or am a h*m*f*cking sexual. How bout your experience?  What does this mean to you, John?  Or is this where Cable Dog humor mentality has reached, such heights of aspiration!!!  you did say you were only being funny, remember that?  It may be true that you were only being funny. I can't be sure of that because I have never spent any time with you or your fellow workers on, or off the job.  BUT! Never in my life have I ever met a Grunt, Linesman, Splicer, Sweep-Tech, or even a warehouseman that might think beseeching the name of someone you do not know (someone that never invited this sort of humor) by suggesting they were a h*m*f*ck*ng sexual is humorous.  And if that is the case being made here in your defense then I might be thin skinned and should have laughed, too. I will not. Yet, you have even gone further to suggest my thinned skin was akin to a h*m*f*ck*ng sexual minister or priest.(And as far as I am concerned most of them are h*m*f*ck*ng sexuals) you probably didn't even think of that with your...humorous? ....reply, did you?  Now this repeated implication has riled me slightly.  Not enough to involve myself with this all to common B*tch-t*lk p*ss*n matches that has become so popular here among the REAL CABLE DOGS .  I try to be as concise and diligent with my words as possible.  They are still valuable tools to some h*m*f*ck*ng sapiens.  Soooo....Let me get to my point here and ask this of  you.  Please do not dilly dally in replying.  Laura and Dawn are anxious to hear also (you know how women are and they donot handle any type of suspense well, like the end of a sentence, end of a book, movie, whatever) now that my whole family is involved here with your intended words , or mis=intended words. Again, whatever.  Here is what we are wondering;  Was this humor and we all should laugh as other s we do not know suggest weare h*m*f*ck*ng sexuals?, and I have just been out of the loop too long?   Or was I being thin-skinned in taking offense to someone I don't know, un-invitingly accusing me and or my friend whose conversation I was sharing of being h*m*f*ck*ng sexuals.  Or...this is the only other option I see here, John, (John Malone...now there is a h*m*f*ck*ng sexual, the real one not you, John)  are you implying straight up that I am  a h*m*f*ck*ng sexual?  After you answer we can talk about making money.  Thanks John, now noone in my house is feeling like lovers tonight.  Laura and Dawn both say they are willing to bet five hundred daollars apiece that I can kick your H*M*F*CK*NG SEXUAL ASS in less then one-hundred and twenty seconds. any takers???

You know where and how to find me John...My name and addy, phone number is in my profile.  Oh Yea, some of us don't sleep with night lights either.  See you around Lard-ass

Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #74521. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtx7
Posted in reply to: Re: More thoughts by John Malone
There are 0 replies to this message