Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More thoughts

I gotta room. I got plenty room, for some.

What is it about seeing light hearted bullsh** on here that would cause your smat-ass comment to be offered wher there was no one seeking them?  Have I in some way offended your ears or your monumental supply of raw integrity?  Why would you wish to come here and try to upset some one that, previous to your butting in, had absolutely nothing to do with you?  Do you underrstand this is red-neck thinking on your behalf?  Do not expect a reply should you try to come here once again with your rebuttal to my questions.  I will not allow my nature to alter one bit regardless of how many so-called Dawgs would try to diminish how I feel about myself and life.   Are you miserable ...there in your room, or home. Are you miserable...there alone, maybe in a room full, yet, alone,  Are you miserable to the point you have sold out to destruction...easier to destruct than construct, and to be able to canstruct you first have to be the keeper of positive flow, love, Truth.  these are not easy to keep.  It takes nothing but a give up, why me, nobody loves me, therefore, I love nobody, attitude to do destruction.  Destruction like that you are attempting here.  this is un-moderated, and that means un-moderated bullsh** and all else that we would like to post her in no terms of moderation. I for one, have taken advantage of this place to speak openly and as full of bullsh** as it may be, I have chosen to build rather than tear down.  I will offer no malicious attempt at the character or Spirit of another. I could,. as I stated earlier, it is an easier path to follow.  Rather, I have chosen, even in my light hearted bullsh**ting to build and not destroy.  And witness this now...unwanted, un-invited, not even liked, you all show up in a feeble attempt to bring my thought of self love to quiver in the light of ridicule,(as yours does,I am sure) But wait it can not work!!!  I would like to invite you to my room one day.  Allow you to see for your self the harvest of a loving heart... I am forty-four years old,(not that my age has anything to do with my life ) my beautiful wife and mother of three of my children is twenty-four(bless her heart, much stronger heart than eighty percent of the Cable DOGS I have met as she does her time in womens state prison for not giving up her husband, )  and then I would introduce you to my second and third wives. One older than the first by three years and my third wife younger by one year.  I could introduce you also to all of our children, six right now with two on the way.  I am creating  a population of people who love themselves and will one day, I hope, spend their time building others up and not tear any down, if it is in their bullsh**ting on the net or at  work or play,  these little ones know they are loved and have no question about it, because it is in these times of question where are hearts are angry and would lash out at another.  So sure, I would maybe invite any of you to my room, not now though maybe later. Now I am afraid you would again make asses of your selves while lashing at others in response to your own lack of self love, we , my family, might further your damaged ego by laughing as you stand in the corner cussing the beauty of such a home while jacking your little pud into the dirt.  Get a life , be a man, a man of construction and not a piss ant of deatruction..Again write what you like, I don't have to give you that permission, expect no further correspondence from me, however, we are much to busy enjoying life here at the ranch and laughing at the miserable little people who would like to see everyone as sad as they are.  We have all enjoyed this time shared with you and in a peculiar sense has been much good for us here.  It has caused us to reflect and know how good it is to be loving. How good it has become for us since we have withdrawn from such poor humor as you offered today.  Our humor is now a much different level.You could only imagine the things WE laugh about, in bed at work or play...none of us wish to ever return from where you are now coming 

so long friend..may be another day we could help each other I am afraid it is not this day, tho'

With love and HARMONY  I will keep you all in my pleas to a higher meaning of life

Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #74467. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtxf
Posted in reply to: Re: More thoughts by GlassMechanic
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: More thoughts GlassMechanic 6/13/2002 8:50:00 PM
Re: More thoughts John Malone 6/9/2002 11:31:00 PM