Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another FRIGGIN Thief

Bryant Groves is being run to ground. I've received several responces concerning him. It seems whereever he goes tools come up missing. Police want to talk to him in Topeka, Ks. in Austin, Tx. and several other locations. So far he has not been charged and our charges are still in the investigation stages.Circumstantial evidence does point a finger at him. Any one out there knowing of his location please contact me here or at 727-480-9347. SOB's like this need to be cought and whipped. Don't deal with this ASS-WIPE, he's just another FRIGGIN' THIEF. Dan Cox He could be heading to Indiana, Kansas, San Antoine, or under any rock.

> STOLEN 6-7-02 in Austin, Tx. An 8'x 6' white covered one axel trailer carrying aerial tools. Li.# E520638 D&R Directional Boring on all sides. J lasher, 5 Stihl anchor crankers, One capstain wheel, gas drills, ovlash dollies, Jackson and Lemco boards, small generator,etc. Who ever you are, and I think I know, will get his eventually. If I get a hold of you I'm going to crack your ass. Any one contacted to purchace these items , call me. Dan Cox 727-480-9347 Bryant Groves, You need to CALL me.... NOW
This is CABL.com posting #74419. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtwt
Posted in reply to: Another FRIGGIN Thief by dancox
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another FRIGGIN Thief tolerantdude 6/9/2002 9:26:00 AM