Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The saga continues

sorry 'bout your luck but I haven't lost any time, but then again I don't work on Adelphia projects by choice! (wave)

> LMAO even harder. It,s doubtful that the truth hurts cuz there is no truth right now. We are all just hangin on and ridin the train.(spin)
>
> > LMAO,
> > truth is a hard thing to face huh?(roll)
> >
> > >
> > > FOR YOU BUDDA!!!!!(flipoff)(moon)
> > > > Adelphia bites!
> > > > always have and always will!
> > > > Hmmm! all your BS about them having work and being there for all us contractors is a damn joke! you aholes needed us and then sh** on us! and that goes for all you sh** talking in-house boys that couldn't tie your own shoe laces without step by step instructions or a contractor to do it for you!
> > > >
> > > > > Yeah I do show compassion for all the people who got laid off and to tell you the truth I was smart and took all my money out of my 401k just before all this sh-t happened. Alot of these guys that worked for our subs were old partners or coworkers so I do feel. To tell you the truth I like everyone is just riding this thing out and hoping for the best. I don't want to slam anybody thats all I'm trying to say just don't want you slamming Adelphia for who they are when it's realy the Rigass's fault for what happened.Everything was all fine and dandy when we had plenty of work for contractors and someone f-cks up and sh-t goes down now everyone is slamming them. I know alot of people will lose there shirts but the way I look at it if I lose my job I'll flip burgers or do whatever it takes to put food on the table for my family and if unemployment is what it takes I guess I will see you there. We will all work throgh this and those who don't get back into the industry and do decide to go on all the luck to them.
> > > > >
> > > > > > Hey in-house dude. Lick on Adelphia all day. Contractors put on the show and make you all look good in front of your customer. And as far as the Rigass' are concerned they are probably protected under incorporation statutes, and they're going to get away with this. Not just their systems are affected. Everyone will feel this, even your job may be compromised. How would you feel if your $20/hr job was cut back to 12 or 15/hr?
> > > > > > Show some compassion for those who are losing alot over all this. What comes around goes around, laugh now and get laughed at later. All your benifits, 401K,(upyours)(upyours)(upyours)(upyours)(upyours) hope they weren't investing your money with Adelphia. The locals here are facing lay-off.
> > > > > > So keep this in mind EX-contractor, C'ya in the unemployment line
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Don't you mean Thank You Rigass,s?? Adelphia Thanks You and hopes that your not looking work with us when we return to normal if your going to blame all of us. Further more if your a true cable guy you should know that the cable industry can change at anytime. Thats why I have a system job now and don't contract anymore!! (moon)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Well all the cable dawgs owe thes guys a big thank you for f-ckin up our incomes and well being. thank you Adelphia hope your not looking for work.(flipoff)(upyours)(thumbdn)
This is CABL.com posting #74379. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtvP
Posted in reply to: Re: The saga continues by Saduchy
There are 0 replies to this message