Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Take a look...

Glad you liked it. (clap)

> ......My compliments to a real thinker.
>
> > Well......I was just sitting here thinking for myself, and it sounds to me like you are a reformed drugged up loser that's better than everybody else now.
> >
> > Some of us may not know how to pour piss out of a boot, but that's just because we've never had piss in our boots. Are you having trouble getting the piss out of your boots? How in the hell did you get piss in your boots anyway? If you need the instructions on how to pour it out, let me know. I can probably coach you through it. Until then, I'd recommend that you pull it out before you cut loose. This should keep your feet dry, and improve your additude toward your co-workers. (joker)
> >
> >
> > > Alot of you use the "people like you" "Bad name for cable" Line....you know CATV is nothing but a bunch of misplaced, drugged up, losers in the first place. 8 out of 10 of you would not know how to pour piss from a boot with the instructions on the sole. You would'nt know a good man because he is doing his job without getting caught up in your energy draining, immature,
> > > uneducated, "Mommy did'nt love me", personal problems. THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #74232. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtts
Posted in reply to: Re: Take a look... by GlassMechanic
There are 0 replies to this message