Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Enough, Enough, Enough!!!!!!!

What in the world is the matter with you people. Do you just have nothing better to do with your time.I know there is not alot of work out there right now , but get a life. Before you jump on the bashing bandwagon put yourself in her shoes and think about what you would do. In my opinion this girl is doing whatever she can to support her family after some jackass left her holding the bag, and that my friends is someone who should be applauded not bashed.(clap)
P.S. Goodluck to you and yours Mommycable!

> Look, I realize I have made a complete fool of myself. I said I was sorry for stooping so low as to air out my problems on the bar. And to set the record straight, I have a job, and work sometimes 50-60 hours a week. But it isn't enough. I earn too much according to welfare. Or I would be on it right now. If I could find my husband, and get child support from him don't you think I would do it? Don't you think if I had anyone in the entire world to ask I would have done it before humiliating myself on this forum. And you are right I should have never ask for money. How dare I ask strangers for a hand out. I should have never done it. How much more humiliation must I go through after making a mistake. Haven't any of you ever made a mistake before. I said before I am just a mother, trying to raise my 3 precious children. Can't I be entitled to a little peace every now and again. I just wanted some help. Excuse me for asking. If I had someone to help me, I would never had asked any of you. So please stop the comments. I have learned a valuable lesson. And yes, you are right, there are so many scam artists, I didn't think about it at the time, that one is justified in thinking that I could be one of them. I am not one, but I understand what you mean. And also, you can say anything you want about me, I don't care, but my children are innocent and don't deserve to be talked ugly about. (angel)(heart)Hopefully you all can forgive and forget about the things I have posted.
This is CABL.com posting #74133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtrR
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Enough, SPLICERS NIGHTMARE Petergunn 6/6/2002 3:30:00 PM