Create your free account now! Sign up

Cherokee/The Truth Hurts!!!

I traveled to Dayton to work for you. I've seen your organization or lack there of(nono). The postings made in reference to your ad for in-house employment are true. If you really wanted skill you would have built it from a base of subs with in-house people handling the work around the subs. Peds,VGR's,MDU's etc... I also know Time Warner and I know they are paying you well. You didn't offer Nextel phones in your ad and as we both know you require them and that requires your workers purchase a one year contract. Do you expect your new in-house employees to purchase one year contracts for a job with a history of shutdowns? Maybe you should send a rep. to reputable prime job sites to learn the ropes. I'm currently working for a company doing 3 nodes per day. The day we got here we were walked through the entire job and shown all the equipment(which is already in the warehouse ready for the job unlike your warehouse where we had to beg for proper equipment to get the job done.)I know why we fit so well here and NOT there MANAGEMENT!!! Military rule doesn't work for you does it.?. Your job is the second job I've been fired from in 15 years. The first company that fired me went under shortly after due to poor management and lack of leadership. HUM,I guess you better cross your fingers.
This is CABL.com posting #74097. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtrh
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cherokee/The Truth Hurts!!! Old school 6/6/2002 6:09:00 PM