Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE

I, too, would extend my condolences to everyone involved and wishes of strength, understanding, and love to the family.  Allow me to add here that I, as well as many otherrs have been guilty of decisions like this.  We have all suffered at one time or another this invincible linesmen mentality.  I am asking all  of you to lay off the DOGGING toward his foremaan and felklow workers.  As was stated so clearly' they will be living with this while their friend is no lojnger with them.  Don't let our self righteous-ness get the best of us.  We have no business kicking these men while they are down and while many of us are no less responsible for the same tricks ourselves.  If you have never walked their path then I strongly suggest You butt out,  If you have been down that road then remind yourself to take an honest look and it won't belong before you can recall times when you were 'lucky' to have lived to tell about it.   This has been tragic and I mean no disrespect here to any who suffer from the loss of this man.  I only feel it is not proper to be accusing or blaming either.  For the most part,  we have not been known for blaming and crying in the past and I regret hearing it now.

Please refrain from any more damage done.  Rather let us take these events and edify the life that has moved on by learning from it and not blaming.  none of these men were whiners or they would not have been doing what they did.  Let us honor that life by looking forward with union of hearts and a pleasant tone in our voice when we mentiontheir names just as if they were still among us and we wil do good to their memory and names.  I ask them to look  avorably on us as we all try to sort our way through this.  They understand better then us the confusion this is bringing into all of our lives and with strength as they have shown in their daily living we now ask for in understanding what has happened.  Let us stand together and make them proud. There is plenty for us to be proud of in their memory, let us do that for them.

Til' then...Petergunn 

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #74016. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtpY
Posted in reply to: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE by olsonfam
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE CACR 6/6/2002 4:29:00 PM
Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE hawkeye1 6/5/2002 8:41:00 PM
Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE treeclimber 6/5/2002 5:20:00 PM
Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE cbltek1 6/5/2002 3:05:00 PM