Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE

This kind of thing is totally unacceptable. NOone should ever ask anyone to do something as dangerous as this. How much time would it have taken to get a johnboat, canoe or any kinda floatation devise to make this job safer. It definatly would have saved this mans life. There is absolutly no reason for that man to have lost his life. What is wrong with this industry that a few bucks is worth a mans life. i am very saddened and hurt by this. Condolences to his family and friends, but to the man who asked for a volunteer to swim that cable across the river so he could save a little money or time. I hope this mans life rests on your shoulders for eternity. It could only be one of two things....ignorance or greed. If it's ignorance than you need to get out of the cable industry before some one else gets killed and if it's greed than I hope you never make another cent from this industry for as long as it exist. Like I stated before this is a sad, sad thing. God rest Jeremiah.....I hope you've gone to be with all the other cable dawgs before you...This is the words of Mrs. Hawkeye(sad)(angel)
> May 1st Jeremiah Olson was running strand, they asked someone on the crew to "swim it across the river". He tried and drowned! To all foreman, linemen and ground hands, KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE!! Please follow all saftey rules. Think of Jeremiah.
> He loved his job and would do anything for the company he worked for, and he paid for it with his life! God rest his soul.
This is CABL.com posting #74002. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtpK
Posted in reply to: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE by olsonfam
There are 0 replies to this message