Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admiration For All

At time's I meet people of your character in my every day dealing's with this business. This is why I remain in this business. Your words of appreciation are an inspiration to us all. Thank's.

> To all in Cable:
> This is a simple, short posting to let you all know that when no one else has usinesstaken their time (usually your employers) to let you know you are appreciated, I check this site daily, and appreciate all of your thoughts. I, luckily, have been ousted from the cable business due to a folded contract. In the short time I was in, I saw families destroyed, life savings accounts emptied, companies fold, and primes do some of the most inconsiderate sh** humanly possible without a jail sentence. Yet, the true cable dogs continue on, simply because they love the business. You all know there are shady primes out there, and that there is a possiblilty of working more than your fair share, and receiving less than anyone involved, but you continue on, simply because you love the business. All of you that post on here have my utmost respect for your intuition and work ethic, and should all be applauded. You provide a service that keeps people happy, and from choking the sh** out of eachother. Without you guys, nothing gets done. Let your employers know this, and know when you aren't appreciated, and when it's time to find a new boss.
>
> Your friend,
> Jim
This is CABL.com posting #73904. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtoa
Posted in reply to: Admiration For All by lonestargod
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Admiration For All hillbilla 6/5/2002 4:57:00 PM