Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: pre paid lawyers

>>Hey, just to let you guys know: If you get a spammed email, and it does have a "Take yourelf off our mailing list" link on it, DO NOT CLICK ON IT!!! All you are doing is verifying a valid email address that the company will sell to a partner company. Just delete the email, they are only allowed (By Law) to send you 3 advertisements. Hope that helps.

> Yeah well if you guys are on the up and up how come your advertising consists of pamphlets , door reggies, signs stuck in the dirt on the side of the road, and worst of all spam with no removal adress in the message. And i might point out the only people who rave over this service are associates trying to sell it. hmmm reminds me of the old excel phone company
>
>
> I get 10 to 15 spams from somebody trying to sell me prepaid legal every week. I can count on it like i can count on the sun coming up. They are unsolicited they come from different email adresses every time and believeme it does not make me want to buy your services simply because it annoys the sh** out of me. Also i think anyonethat needs to resort to those sales tactics can't be selling a decent product. so if you are not one of those guys maybe you should shoot off a memo to someone in your corporate hierarchy and tell them to mandate a policy that keeps these shylocks from screwing the rest of you out of a commission.
>
> BTW my step father is a trucker and he has used pre paid legal and he tells me it is bogus
>
> just my opinion
This is CABL.com posting #73836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtm4
Posted in reply to: Re: pre paid lawyers by cablemafia
There are 0 replies to this message