Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: seeking pricing for retro

Hello, I am involved with a prime contractor that would be very interested in participating in your upgrade, we ahve been involved via prime or secondary prime with companies such as Charter Communications and Adelphia. We own and operate our own trucks and tools. We also have our own crews and are available to consult, contruct, design, install, basically handle any and aspects of newbuild or upgrade. We are also complete head end installers from the ground up. Please give Craig Hradin of Link 21 Telecommunications a call at 606-682-0833, or you may email me at (-REDACTED-) . Thanks and we look forward to helping you in your upgrade.

> My partners and I recently purchased a CATV system of 330 miles running at 550 megahertz. We are exploring the possibilities of upgrading to 750. I would like some general pricing for retro upgrade. Our system is apprx. 80% roadside and is located in the midwest. I would like prices on splice and sweep and general cable construction. Any info will be appreciated. We currently have no prime contractors. We could be looking at upgrading within the next 8 to 10 weeks. Have a good day!
This is CABL.com posting #73829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtmX
Posted in reply to: seeking pricing for retro by Spirit Cable
There are 0 replies to this message