Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Forgiveness ATTN: stopyourcrying

Some day you will be in the same boat. Just remember what goes around comes around.So give her a break she's down on her luck and looking for help.If you have'nt seen her how do you know she's toothless.You sound like a real scumbag.(flipoff)

> Your gonna dwell in no house pretty soon. Go ask the lord for money you toothless hooker! Go get a lawyer to chase your hubby down for money. Stop asking people who are not "your babies daddies" to raise them. Have some pride in yourself. Go beg at the welfare line like all the rest of low life scum bags. You hve all this faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, maybe he will put your light back on when the electric co. turns them off. Dont say you have faith in god and turn around and ask for money. Obviously your faith aint all that strong.(poke)
>
> > I'll will address you sir. Your mouth is a "double-edged" sword. The dead in Christ will rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. he makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23 Amen.
> > You say things with an evil tongue and you will reap the same evil words you sent out. But if you want to allow the demon that's in you to lead you in the path you are going then go ahead. Say whatever you want about me. I don't care. God knows me and my heart. He also knows my soul and my spirit. And I call Him Lord. He is my comforter, my father, my healer, my counselor, and my savior. Amen. May you go in peace. Peace be with you. (angel)(heart)
> >
> > > As far as "Cable gypsy" goes, I am not a contractor. Anyway it is very obvious you have another agenda for your kindness. Wasnt it you who posted this pathetic low life begging Bi!@H on 5-27 you were the answer to her prayers? You are as pathetic as her but you are begging for P!$$y. The only way to get a BJ from this women would be to glue a $20 on the tip of it. So save yourself the $20 you would give her and go get yourself a nice hooker in your hometown, since you have to find down on their luck women on the internet it is very apparent the only way you can get laid is to pay for it. My advice will only save you some gas money. (upyours)(flipoff)(moon)<------ the only ass your gonna get!
> > >
> > > > You have the attitude of a typical cable gypsy. Get another profession. People like you give our trade a bad name.
> > > > > Someones crying Lord Kum by ya........ If anybody is really going to send her money please also send me a check payable to cash. I have a hunchback brother who needs surgery to straighten up, my wife wants Breast implants and my son needs a college fund. I step over people like this woman on the way to work everyday they are called "bums".Get a F?@#ing life or a job. This is not a charity site or a religious forum.(upyours)(bigcry)(flipoff)(bash)(puke)(barf)(eww)
> > > > >
> > > > > > Please forgive me for being a complete fool. I am standing here, in humility. Not for "stooping low" enough, as some have put it, to post such "pathetic" postings. But for taking my sight off of God long enough to type it. I know better as a child of Christ, covered in the blood of Jesus, that He will meet my every need. God promises to meet our every need and our hearts desires. And in my 35 years, he has never failed me our my children. He is faithful and merciful. He is a just God. Amen. I give Him all the praise and glory. My needs are basic, and my hearts desire is for my husband to be saved. So I trust and believe with everything I am that my husband will be saved, by the salvation of Christ Jesus, and then I won't have these problems. Most of you have been so kind. However, to you Y3kor whatever, since you love to post also, I have a word for you. Contentious. I am sorry you are so negative. Even in my darkest hour I have never had the attitude you possess. I would rather be on my knees, and humble than to have a negative attitude. Here's a special message for you:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I comes from a song called "He's Not On His Knees Yet"
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He doesn't know his worth
> > > > > > Wears the saddest smile on earth
> > > > > > But he denies it
> > > > > > Love is reaching out to him
> > > > > > But he won't let it in
> > > > > > He defies it
> > > > > > He defies it
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He's not ready He's not on his knees yet
> > > > > > He's too strong to be weak
> > > > > > Show him mercy, He's not on his knees yet
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Let him break, please make him better
> > > > > > Put the pieces back together
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He thinks that he's alone
> > > > > > I have walked the road he's on
> > > > > > I know he's searching
> > > > > > Looking everywhere but on
> > > > > > He can't fill his empty cup
> > > > > > So he keeps hurting
> > > > > > He keeps hurting
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He's not ready, He's not on his knees yet
> > > > > > He's too strong to be weak
> > > > > > Show him mercy
> > > > > > He's not on his knees yet
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Let him break, please make him better
> > > > > > Put the pieces back together
> > > > > > Help Him Please
> > > > > > He's not on his knees YET!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Peace and love from up above(angel)(heart)
> > > > > >
This is CABL.com posting #73787. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtmh
Posted in reply to: Re: Forgiveness ATTN: Old School by stopyourcrying
There are 0 replies to this message