Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installers

i would like to know who you are and what your talking about.if your going to post something about me i want you to give myself and everyone that reads this posting all the story so i can respond,because i cannot pay you if i do not know who you are where did you work for me at,what kind of work did i have you do?how much i am suppost to owe you and for how long.i would like to respond after you finish where your coming from.ilike to respond to everyone and anyone says that i don't pay because i damn sure there is a legitimate reason,i have been in this business 15yrs and i help a lot of people out,and i try to go out of my way to satisfy everyone that has worked for me in the past,or who is currently is working for me now.i have realized that there is no way that i will satisfy everyone.i am like a judge sometimes,you take in all the facts from all sides,you do not rush to judgement one way or the other until you have listened and gathered all the evidence when it comes to decisions,big or small,and as a judge,or a decision maker when the verdict or decision is hande down,one side usually walks away unhappy,mad,and doesn't agree with the outcome.i can honestly tell you in the 15 yrs i have been in business,there probaly is only 15 people that has not like what my decision was and they are going to tell a flat out lie or only tell half to 3/4 of the truth about what happened,because it easier to say someone screwed you,or you did not get a fair shake, and now people that fall in that catergory has a place to run to and not tell the whole story or the whole truth,either because they are a compulsive liar or its there way of making themselves feel better about themselves,hell there is a lot of people who do not even feel anything,they will just go do shoddy work,false bill,and cause problems until they quit or they are ran off from the contract and then run to the bar and post a lie so when they go to the next contractor looking for work and the contractor ask for references they have excuses why they were no longer working for that company,and what's really funny is when your interviewing them and they have a story for the last 2 to 3 companies blaming the company that usually tells you something,they either have bad luck or they are the problem,it seem like it has gotten worse and worse i do believe there are a lot of bad independent and sub contractors along with about 30 to 40% of the primes being bad for the business.so if anyone else would like to post something good or bad please do so,because i will respond to everyone of them so far i have responded to negative postings toward me 5 different people.and they damn sure didn't tell all the facts to support there negative posting.
This is CABL.com posting #73645. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtjZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Installers by digidude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Installers DROPPRO 6/3/2002 11:30:00 AM