Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CFT 2254 Cable Modified Box Help !!!

My suggestion for you is to quit trying to steal programming and get an honest job. Asking us to help you steal it is just plain stupid. Don't you realize that revenues cable companies get from their programming is what pays our wages?

> Hi Friends,
> This is the first time for me trying to open one of these cable boxes, and I will need some help from you guys, I have the CFT2254/BAA/700/R2/12/SP.
> First I connect the Test board inside the proper way, after that, I connect THE STICK, and follow the procedures I got here, it does not seems to work, I try to Start the Serial Number Entry mode and after I finish entering the 10 serial numbers, the box itself has to switch to channel 2, and it does not do it. The Serial Number I copied from below the cable box, and also I got it using the F key + 2, they where the same.
> I am switching the J4 jumper off to be able to start this Serial Number entry but It seems not to be working for me.
> If I go and connect the Cable box to the TV and the Cable source, the cable box will work, but for instance, Channel 2 ( which is a local tv channel for us) will appear in almost all the movie channels, and some of the Pay per view channels will say with an E 90 for example in the cable box display..., and it will also say on the TV sceen, that I can buy the event pressing select. when I do this, it says that I need an Stamp from my cable company.
> I do not know if these will help you give me your help opinion or not, but I have a DPBB box, one of the oldies and it works perfect.....This one I bought it fixed already, The only bad thing is that it just goes to channel 99, but many of the pay per view channels are under 99 and they work just fine.....
> I also have tried, working the Stick in other modes, like mode 0 and mode 1, but nothing, the same will happen when I connect the cable box, no changes.........
> I also tried using HRC tuning, and nothing..... The instructions that came with the test board, where very good and I did what they showed, and afterwards, it lets you test, if the installation was successful, using the F key + 4. So that's not the problem......
> The only thing that I have not done yet us is trying the Multimode Option, because I do not know if it is what I need, and the instructions that i have for the Stick, doesn`t give me that many instructions, on how to try this Multy Mode procedure.
>
> Thanking you in advance,
>
> Abalazo
This is CABL.com posting #73603. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtjj
Posted in reply to: CFT 2254 Cable Modified Box Help !!! by Abalazo
There are 0 replies to this message