Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: pre paid lawyers

AGAIN, YOU ARE WRONG IN YOUR FINDINGS! I have legal representation in all the states and in Canada and by the top law firm of the area. For your 26.00 a month you have unlimited consultation, letters written in your behalf, contract review,75 hrs of trial representation of which 17 of those are set aside for pretrial defense, and your Will is free and 20.00 for your spouse and you can update your Will once a year for free and 20.00 for your spouse, and you have Legal Shield which provides you legal representation in court for traffic violations and 24 hr telephone access to legal representation in the event I am arrested. Personally I have the buisness plan for 40.00 per month which has some other benefits to help cover my buisness and it as well, provides me the personal plan protection. Prepaid Legal is not a referal service as thier provider firms are already in place for all the states and Canada and must retain a AV or BV rating to stay a representative for Prepaid Legal Services.
NOW as I said, it is always worth the time to research anything that might be beneficial to one or ones buisness! It may not be the answer you are looking for but you don't know unless you look into whatever it is that you think might be helpful to you! Research is more than the BIG letters that are easy to read.(cool)

> LIKE TREECLIMBER SAYS THE LAST I LOOKED INTO IT YOU STILL HAD TO PAY AN ATTORNY FEE. THE ONLY THING YOU GET FOR YOUR $25 IS A FREE WILL AND A REFFERAL LIST. I WOULD READ ALL YOU CAN ABOUT THIS AND WHATEVER YOU DO MAKE SURE IT COVERS YOU IN ALL STATES. IT WONT DO YOU ANY GOOD IF SOMETHING HAPPENS SOMEWHERE THEY DONT HAVE A LAWYER OR A STATE THEY DONT COVER(thumbup)
>
> > Its obvious that you have not looked into this plan as it's a little more involved than you know! I have been a member of prepaid legal for 2 Yrs and I think it's the best investment that I have made to date and it's 100 percent deductible from my buisness taxes, also I am an independent associate for prepaid legal as of Jan. of this year, so maybe you should look into it to see if they offer a plan beneficial to yourself.
> >
> > > then on top of the $25.00 you pay there regular attorney
> > > fees(upyours)
> > >
> > > > has anybody checked into this prepaid attourneys?? u pay $25 amth and if u need em u just call. nonpays and crooks beware!!!(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #73597. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtjd
Posted in reply to: Re: pre paid lawyers by CABLECRACK
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: pre paid lawyers cablemafia 6/4/2002 1:24:00 AM