Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of TK Communications

>
>
> > Mr. Monhollen.
> >
> > Well you need to get your facts in order before you speak or type.
> > 1) You STOLE your personal file.
> > 2) You STOLE the maps that show what work you did or did not do.
> > 3) You called the office using foul language and making threats against the office personel's lifes..
> > 4) You were told by 4 people that if you wanted your check then you needed to return the STOLEN items and the work checked and then you would get paid.
> > 5) the TK people choose where they wanted to stay and they wanted to do the camping thing. If you wanted to stay else where then that was your choice.
> > 6)You did not feed anyone you ate everyone else's food and hardly chipped in for it.
> > 7)You were CAUGHT smoking dope in a company truck while on the jobsite.
> > 8) You trashed the camp site with all your beer cans after drinking almost a case a night.
> > 9) You were hateful and VERY rude with the lady at the camp grounds to the point that she was calling the police to have you removed. and said you are NEVER to come back again.
> > 10)You had Beer in the water cooler on a company truck while it was out on the site.
> > 11)You had a GUN with you while working, You choose to fire 5 shots for that gun at a garder snake (Which everyone knows can not hurt you) in the camp ground at 4am while it was crowed.
> > 12)and there are only 3 ground hands one for each crew.
> > 13)You left company equitment out, did not finish a run before you mored to the next one leavaing it handing in the rollers.
> > 14)And stateing you did not work for women.
> > 15)and you really need to check with SpanPro and the other company you said you worked for before you list them as a refference.
> > I could keep on with this but I do NOT air peoples dirty lanudry in public but you posted this and I wanted to give you the reply ASAP.
> > Once again when you get the STOLEN files and the maps back to us at the office and your work is qc'ed then we will be glad to issues you a check.
> >
> >
> >
> > D.Thompson
> >
>
> OK MRS.THOMPSON I TRIED TO BE NICE BUT YOU BLEW IT.
>
> >1. Don Thompson was fired from Time Warner because of his incompetence which resulted in him destroying a brand new bucket truck. I have names and numbers for anybody who wants to verify this. It pays to do background checks on employers too.
> >2.YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS EX CONVICTS WORKING FOR YOU WHO ARE NOT EVEN LINEMAN. Your groundhand is the one who tried to steal my personal tools. The same lowlife who accused me of having drugs in the truck. A THIEF IS ALSO A LIAR!!!!!!
> >3.NONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES HAD A DIME TO THEIR NAME WHEN I GOT THERE SO HOW DID THEY HAVE A CHOICE IN WHERE THEY STAYED.
> >4.I have reciepts to prove I bought my OWN food. I guess I ate your food everyday I bought your groundhands lunch because I dont eat in front of people when they are hungry. In return I get lied on and the little lowlife tried to steal my tools.
> >5.Your husband left town because he couldnt afford to put fuel in your trucks. I put fuel in the truck I was working out of SO I COULD WORK.I have receipts to prove that too!!!
> >6. I dont know where you came up with your personnel files but I have never had to fill 50 papers to gain employment!!!
> Furthermore the personnel files was given to me. To steal something you have to take without someone Knowing.
> >7. I have never been fired from any job!!!!My work speaks for itself!!!!
> >8. The night your husband left I fed your broke starving employees because like I said I dont eat in front of starving people!!!!!!
> >9. I sent you the required paperwork for me to get paid. The prints I have in my possesion is my documentation of the work I COMPLETED!!!! YES I LEFT 4 SPANS HANGING BUT I WAS NOT PAYING FOR ANOTHER DAYS WORTH OF FUELL JUST SO I COULD WORK!!!!Besides that I wasnt even allowed to work because the cable scum had to pack up and go back to Richmond Indiana!!!
> >10. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE. I DO PROFESSIONAL WORK AND I HAVE SEVERAL REFERENCES TO PROVE IT INCLUDING SPANPRO!!!!
> >11. You need to get off the personal life kick because getting the job done is all that matters. I made more money for your sorry butt in 3 days than your husband and sorry family made in 3 weeks!!!!
> >12. I tried to be nice but you r the one who is DISHONEST! I BELIEVE IN MY BOOK THAT MAKES YOU A THIEF AND A LIAR!!!!
> >13. IT WILL BVE A SHAME WHEN YOU CANT FIND WORK ANYWHERE BECAUSE OF YOUR DISHONEST WAYS. IT IS A SMALL WORLD IN THE CABLE BUSINESS.
> >14. I KNOW YOU PROBABLY NEED THE MONEY MORE THAN ME BUT I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE. YOU NEED TO GET OFFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GO TRY CLIMBING SOME POLES AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!!!!!(wave)(ninja)(deal)

PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT FILTHY SEWER AGAIN!!!! (bash)
OH BY THE WAY YOUR KIND(CABLE SCUM) ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE IN CATV A BAD REP!!!!YOUR DISHONESTY AND LYING HAS RISEN TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!! NOW YOU HAVE THE PROPER PAPERWORK FOR ME TO GET PAID SO DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY ME BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU IT WILL COST YOU A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN MY MONEY IN THE LONG RUNNNNN!!!!!(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #73475. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mthf
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware of TK Communications by Josey
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Beware of TK Communications GlassMechanic 6/2/2002 12:42:00 PM