Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need a few (my) opinions

WELL SAID Fiber Widow!! After reading his comments I almost resorted to the childish mud slinging such as calling him " one pork chop slung around the neck ugly SOB" or " Blow up Tupperware Barbie owner" because comments like those could only come from someone that falls into those catagories. But, alas, I won't do that (halo) Instead I will sit here and think just how damn lucky we are that WE are married to men born without a tail.
> Now...as for YOU! As far as this being a "Man's world and a Man's job" and only "insecure men need their women there"...I don't know what rock you crawled out from under or what planet you just flew in from, but this is apparently the wrong one for you. Maybe, in YOUR little world it's a Man's (or your equivivelent thereof)world, but on THIS planet we share. Long gone are the times when a "woman's place is in the home, barefoot and pregnant" we're not in the 50's anymore, son. I think I speak on behalf of the majority of women when I say that you are probably the most sexist, egotistical, pompous jackass I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It is probably this reason alone that keeps you single. OINK OINK!(argue)(oink)
>
> >
> > NO WAY - stay home.You WOMEN slow them down.See it all the time. Insecure men need their woman there.Ideally, she should have her own life/job!!!To hell w/that mooshy (I miss you)crap..Grow up!!It's a Mans World,,,and a mans job..If you don't have your own life/job GET ONE!!!!!!(oink)
This is CABL.com posting #73269. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtdV
Posted in reply to: Re: Need a few (my) opinions by fiberwidow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need a few (my) opinions fiberwidow 5/30/2002 5:03:00 PM