Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need a few opinions,,,

Thank you men and ladies what a great group you are!!! This is such a rough trip through good times and bad ya'll seem to hang together. I'm glad in the end my husband is in this trade, even though it seems to be gettin harder and harder out there!! Take care and good luck!!(waveguy)

> Darlin, take it from a woman who traveled with her man until the little one was born. It was great getting to see the country with him, watch him work, and learn a lot in the process. I spent most of my days either in the room (by choice)or in the field with him. In no way did I hinder the work process...if anything I hope I helped his morality. Believe it or not there are guys that would rather have their ladies with them than sitting at home. It cuts down on stresses (like the "I miss yous" and the "when are you coming homes") which indeed can hinder the work process. If you want to travel and your man wants you to (if you don't know, ask him, he'll tell ya)go for it! Have a great time and watch and learn every chance you get...it's a good thing.
>
> Best of luck to ya! Widow(wave)
>
> > Hi ya'll I am a cabledogwife and I just want a few opinions on how you feel about your wives moving around with you. I don't mean the "dawgs" I mean the faithful family men (yes there are a few). Does it hamper your work or make you more content to have us around? I been away from my man for awhile now and I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. Help me ya'll!!
> > (confused)
This is CABL.com posting #73219. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtc7
Posted in reply to: Re: Need a few opinions,,, by fiberwidow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need a few opinions,,, cablemafia 6/2/2002 9:36:00 AM