Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Forgiveness

Know when to say when.
> Please forgive me for being a complete fool. I am standing here, in humility. Not for "stooping low" enough, as some have put it, to post such "pathetic" postings. But for taking my sight off of God long enough to type it. I know better as a child of Christ, covered in the blood of Jesus, that He will meet my every need. God promises to meet our every need and our hearts desires. And in my 35 years, he has never failed me our my children. He is faithful and merciful. He is a just God. Amen. I give Him all the praise and glory. My needs are basic, and my hearts desire is for my husband to be saved. So I trust and believe with everything I am that my husband will be saved, by the salvation of Christ Jesus, and then I won't have these problems. Most of you have been so kind. However, to you Y3kor whatever, since you love to post also, I have a word for you. Contentious. I am sorry you are so negative. Even in my darkest hour I have never had the attitude you possess. I would rather be on my knees, and humble than to have a negative attitude. Here's a special message for you:
>
> I comes from a song called "He's Not On His Knees Yet"
>
> He doesn't know his worth
> Wears the saddest smile on earth
> But he denies it
> Love is reaching out to him
> But he won't let it in
> He defies it
> He defies it
>
> He's not ready He's not on his knees yet
> He's too strong to be weak
> Show him mercy, He's not on his knees yet
>
> Let him break, please make him better
> Put the pieces back together
>
> He thinks that he's alone
> I have walked the road he's on
> I know he's searching
> Looking everywhere but on
> He can't fill his empty cup
> So he keeps hurting
> He keeps hurting
>
> He's not ready, He's not on his knees yet
> He's too strong to be weak
> Show him mercy
> He's not on his knees yet
>
> Let him break, please make him better
> Put the pieces back together
> Help Him Please
> He's not on his knees YET!
>
> Peace and love from up above(angel)(heart)
>
This is CABL.com posting #73211. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtcZ
There are 0 replies to this message