Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need a few (my) opinions

Whoa!!!!!!!! Hold on..........(Taking a deep breath)(bash)

I started in the cable buisness 4 years ago, and geeze I may be wrong, but some of the reasons I got married for was the love, support and companionship of this man. (love)And believe me there are days in the field when you need to come home and find that. (and dinner on the table.......ha ha)(spin) Soon after I started he joined the cable business also. Now recently with all the shut downs we are on seperate jobs in seperate states, paying twice for the same expenses we could share. (bigcry)Sure miss "MY BEST FRIEND". (wave)<WAVIN........HI HONEY, I'M BEING NICE!!!!!! (angel)(you know what I want to type)> <And all you Cable Dawgs that know me........ha ha>(wave)(roll)

Working together has never slowed us down. In fact, who better to share your experiences and days with then "your best friend"? Who better to talk to and understand what you are saying then "your best friend"?(lovin)(beerchug)(kissy)

As far as your comments on "It's a Man's World, It's a Man's Job........ (oink)oink is the perfect ending to your statement. (moon)(flipoff)(nono)(boxer)Crawl out from under your rock and discover the Modern World "DUDE" (look that up in the dictionary) Women are even ALLOWED to work in Afganastan now.

"DUDE" Knowlege is power, try learning some.(claw)

From the CHICK WORKING THE MAN'S JOB, IN THE MAN'S WORLD!!!!!! (wave)(Give me a break!!!!........<barf>)(barf)
by the way this is much worse then the "would you like fries with that comment". And if I have typo's please check the typonese dictionary. Thank You for this moment to VENT!!!! (cussing)Sponsored by MIDOL. (wacky)

Hummmmm visions of my propane and torch........(fry)

This is CABL.com posting #73181. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtcv
Posted in reply to: Re: Need a few (my) opinions by y3k3d
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Need a few (my) opinions Old school 6/2/2002 2:28:00 AM
Re: Need a few (my) opinions y3k3d 5/29/2002 8:59:00 PM