Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help!!!!Need donations

This is your brain.....This is your brian on cable!!!(sizzle)

> God bless you too. I wish I knew who he was subbing for. He just started subbing and told me he was going to Nags Head to work. And when he left our house is when all the problems started. Everything was fine the day he left. He gets out from under the same roof, and doesn't care if we eat or live. I wouldn't ask for help if I didn't need it. I am just not that way, but I will not let my children down, just because their dad isn't doing anything to support them. They can't help it that their dad is a mean, heartless, gutless jerk. I can't believe he just abandoned us and doesn't even call to see if we are alive or dead. The least he could do is call. If he was struggling I would be understanding, but he is making huge amounts of money, and he won't even send us anything. He left here on March 12, 2002 kissed us all good-bye, told me he loved me, and went out to start a new contract. But then the phone calls got less and less. Til eventually none. Our son's birthday was today, and just like Sarah's birthday on May 12th; nothing. Not even a phone call to say happy birthday. I have a job, but I have to pay out 200 a week in child care. I only make 325 a week. So after I pay for someone to keep my children, I have less than 95 dollars after taxes to put towards bills. I had a church help me with the lights last month, but they can't help me everymonth. Thank you again for your prayers. And God bless you also. Good luck with your employment.
>
> > Mommy I truly feel for you and your kids. We have been struggling for awhile now as pay rates are goin down it seems. Can't you call hubbys employer and ask them for help? Surely they can and will. I just don't want you to get any more backlash on here. Take care n God bless!!
> >
> > > Since my husband hasn't helped, is there anybody out there who can help with my bills this month, until I get on my own 2 feet. I am not a welfare case, just a mom of 3 children whose cabledawg husband isn't doing his part. Any help will be appreciated. Please send anything you can to PO Box 4 Lake Waccamaw, NC 28450. When I can I will help someone else to repay your kindness. Michelle(angel)(heart)
This is CABL.com posting #73155. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtb5
Posted in reply to: Re: Help!!!!Need donations by cabledogwife
There are 0 replies to this message